This is one of the oldest and inspired gardens in India. This garden was constructed after the name of Guru Ram Das, the fourth Sikh Master. It is situated towards the north of the city. In 1818 Maharaja Ranjit Singh the first Sikh Ruler got constructed this garden where 14 feet high boundary wall was used and the garden was spread on area of 84 acres.
Can't read the image? click here to refresh